Career start is an important moment for each student, a future graduate. It is the great transition from college life to another period when graduates have to adapt to the requirements of a job.
Most graduates feel this change in their life as a shock, either because the difference is too great between what they hoped to find in their job and what exists in reality or because their aspirations and expectations were too ambitious but possibilities to meet them are not adequate. This is the main reason why students and graduates need career advice.
IRIM Career Orientation Centre aims to increase the level of student employment in the labor market both during college life and after graduation. As a result IRIM Career Orientation Centre:
- facilitates the connection between students and potential employers,
- provides individual career counseling ,
- organizes additional training according to university curricula.
Students find answers to the following questions:
- What are employers looking for?
- What can I offer?
- What else should I know for a successful career?